Three Lilies Spring
The Drei-Lilien-Quelle is the confluence of thermal water from the shallow shaft wells in the area of the Schwarzer Bock Hotel, namely the Goldene Kette, Weiße Lilien and Vier Jahreszeiten bathhouses and the municipal brewing fountain on Kleine Webergasse (today An der Drei-Lilien-Quelle). Its water was later divided between the Vier Jahreszeiten (34.6 %) and Schwarzer Bock (25 %) hotels, Zu den Weißen Lilien (15.7 %) and the city of Wiesbaden (24.7 %).
After the four fountains were merged and set from 1905, the vaulted room, beautifully lined with colorful majolica tiles in Art Nouveau style, was completed by 1908. The setting and vault room were neglected for a long time, but have since been renovated, mainly with donations, and reopened to the public in August 2011.
Czysz, Walter: Vom Römerbad zur Weltkurstadt, Geschichte der Wiesbadener heißen Quellen und Bäder, Wiesbaden 2000 (Schriften des Stadtarchivs Wiesbaden 7).
Stengel-Rutkowski, Witigo: Hydrogeological guide to the saline thermal baths of Wiesbaden. Ed.: Nassauischer Verein für Naturkunde, Wiesbaden 2009.